Pre-impregnating high tech process in female mould
• Carbon fibres get positioned in the expected direction and therefore the draping according to the local constraints is really well adapted;
• The baking process in autoclave oven ensures the optimal polymerization;
• The pre-impregnated draping of the fabrics in a female mould results in a perfectly smooth surface, no need to
add any coating.
Light and easy to handle
• a winning carbon / tapered* combination of the section: about 50% lighter than an aluminium pole, i.e. a gain of 4,6 Kg for a middlesized 4-meter pole.
* tapered at one end from 100mm diameter
No international rating handicap
• The standard endings are in composite reinforced with fibreglass and the mechanisms in stainless steel (no corrosion). Both are insulated from the tube by a fibreglass ring.
• Endings fitted with automatic trigger as well as inside and outside control
• Stainless steel screws are insulated
Rigid et resistant
• Carbon offers a good resistance against buckling phenomenon as well as a high rigidity
• The establishment of 3D models highlights structural forces
• The whole range has been optimized after successive mechanical software tests in order to guarantee the longevity of the carbon spinnaker poles
• White polyuréthane coat (R.A.L. 9016)
• Other color on request